Famous Locations In Orlando Florida
Theres plenty to do in Orlando! Check out these famous attractions before or after your wedding celebration!
- Walt Disney WorldNothing says entertainment like Walt Disney World. With theme parks like the Epcot and the Magic Kingdom, its no surprise that Walt Disney World is a major tourist destination for people from all over the world. With plenty to see and do in each park, its a great family-friendly place to visit that everyone is sure to enjoy.
- Universal Orlando ResortThis 541-acre resort consists of two world-renowned theme parks, a night-time entertainment complex, dozens of first-rate restaurants, eight hotels, and many other fascinating sights. Its a great post-party spot for adults and kids, alike, and an even better one for photos with all your wedding guests!
- Sea WorldOrlandos sea world is another great tourist attraction if you love aquariums, dolphins and sea-creatures. Packed with ways to experience marine life first-hand, as well as many other educational exhibits, it’s a great way to spend a warm Orlando afternoon and to learn something too!
Wedding Vendor Options In Orlando Fl
- CaterersArthurs CateringLooking for a first-rate caterer in Orlando? Arthurs Catering Inc has the best cooks, flavorful menus, and professional catering team around. They bring over 30 years of professional catering service experience, and can help make your wedding menu taste as good as it looks.
- FloristsDecorations are incomplete without flowers. If you are someone who is in love with unique and mesmerizing flowers, you would be wise to invest in an Orlando florist. There are plenty of great florists in Orlando, FL, that can help provide the most colorful and creative of arrangements and bouquets for your wedding day. We suggest trying Le Bouquet Fleurs, theyre famous for providing fresh flowers for all kinds of events throughout the city.
- Transportation ServicesNeed help traveling around the city? That wont be an issue in Orlando. The city is full of professional transportation services who can get you where you need to go, many of which offer trained professional drivers, and the best prices for their services.
- DécoristsAnyone looking for decoration services is in luck in Orlando. The city is home to dozens of professional decorists who can make their wedding venue absolutely stunning!
- Equipment RentalWhether you need extra furniture, speakers, lighting, or a chocolate fountain, you can find and rent it all with the help of an Orlando-based equipment rental provider. Hire one to ensure you get all the equipment you need delivered on time.
Reception Venues In Orlando
It can be a little difficult to distinguish Orlando from the major theme parks that pull in crowds of tourists all year long. But a little digging reveals a charming city that is home to fascinating museums, lush parks and good eats. If youve decided to make this wonderland your wedding destination, youve got a lot of fantastic venue choices for your big day.
How to Choose a Wedding Venue in Orlando
Lucky for you, Orlando knows how to host big groups and throw legendary parties. As you search for an Orlando wedding venue, take a moment to review your wedding budget and your guest list. If you dream of a large ceremony and have funds to spare, take a look at the many glamorous hotels and luxury resorts that feed into Orlandos major parks. Hosting a ceremony at a hotel will give you access to gorgeous ballrooms, well-designed wedding packages and experienced planning staff. Would you prefer a more intimate ceremony? Check out an Orlando cottage venue, a rustic wedding barn or a trendy restaurant.
Where Else to Look for Wedding Venues
Orlando can be a bit pricey, so if you want the most venue options possible, widen your search to include cities in the Orlando metro area. These include Kissimmee, St. Cloud and Sanford. Each of these cities feeds tourists into Orlando, meaning you are likely to find plenty of hotels, inns and restaurants happy to host your nuptials.
When to Wed in Orlando
Orlando Wedding Venues FAQs
How can I find cheap wedding venues in Orlando?
How Did You Celebrate After
Emily: After our wedding, we continued to explore Kennedy Space Center until it was time to get ready for dinner. We had reservations at Cinderellas Royal Table in Magic Kingdom. Watching fireworks from inside the castle was something I will never forget. When we got back to our hotel, we shared a petit cake we had picked up from Amorettes Patisserie the day before. They had so many cute options since it was Valentines weekend, so it was perfect.
Chadd: We spent the rest of the day exploring Kennedy Space Center in our wedding attire, getting compliments and felicitations! We then went and enjoyed our honeymoon at our resort at Disney World!
Art & History Museums Maitland
If youre looking for one of the most stunning small wedding venues, this is the place for you! This venue is super unique and its one of the most underrated venues in all of Orlando. The beautiful white stone walls and architecture is sure to make you and your guests speechless the second you see it. From the flooring tile to the tier church columns, and the beautiful, organic greenery, this is a must-see small wedding venue. I cant say enough good things about this place!
Don’t Miss: How Much Does A Wedding With 100 Guests Cost
What Do You Love About Your Partner
Emily: Chadd is the sweetest person to ever come into my life. He has encouraged me since day one to do what I want with life. To find the things I enjoy and do whatever I want to be happy. He is also quite the romantic. On our first date he gave me a necklace he made, which I ended up wearing as a bracelet on our wedding day. Its really nice having a partner just as supportive as he is sweet.
Chadd: I love how open-minded and free-spirited she is. Emily has a huge heart and cares deeply about many things. When she gets passionate about something, she applies herself and puts a great amount of effort into it. Shes such a nice and beautiful person.
Stay Happy Stay In Love Your Wedding Orlando Fl Experts
If youve already chosen Central Florida for your special day, then all thats left is to select one of our incredible wedding venues. By offering a wide variety of locations and services for your Orlando wedding, we make it possible for you to enjoy your nuptials without hassle or aggravation.
Whether you are looking for an Orlando wedding package, or prefer to completely customize your experience, we are here to serve you with a full-service menu of preferences and options.
Orlando, FL is known worldwide as a getaway and vacation destination. At Stay Happy Stay in Love, we would like to be a part of your ceremony, and help you realize every detail of how youve always imagined your Orlando wedding.
We offer Florida weddings at affordable prices, and Orlando venues that are the perfect setting for getting started in your new life together. Choose us for your Orlando wedding. Stay Happy. Stay in Love.
Don’t Miss: What Is The Average Wedding Gift
What Activities Did You Do Before The Wedding How Did You Prepare How Did You Feel Leading Up To The Moments Of Your Elopement
Emily: We spent Valentines Day driving through the night to get to Orlando. Were huge Disnerds, so the day before our wedding we spent our morning at Disneys Magic Kingdom. Once our room was available, we checked in and took a short nap. Of course, Chadd was able to nap longer than I was, so, I went to the food court and got the cutest Minnie Mouse cupcake while dreaming about the next day. That night we went back to the Magic Kingdom to enjoy our last night as an engaged couple.
Chadd: I was pretty nervous about everything! So excited and happy, but I didnt exactly know how it would go down and it made me feel uneasy. However, meeting the wonderful people at Simply Eloped quickly eased my nerves as they were so kind and professional.
Wedding Orlando Fl A Beach Wedding In Central Florida
Although we are located in sunny Central Florida, we are proud to offer a Florida beach wedding as one of our Orlando wedding venues. Best of all, the price of a custom beach wedding is far more affordable than people typically realize.
Our beach wedding venues are stunning locations on Floridas East Coast, known for pristine sand beaches and the rolling waves of the Atlantic Ocean. Richard Edgeton Beach and Pelican Beach are two of our most prized locations, and are located approximately 1.5 hours from our chapel in Kissimmee, FL .
Many brides are literally swept away with the stunning beauty of Pelican Beach, and it has become the location of choice for discerning couples.
For more information about “Beach Weddings Orlando FL,” follow our link to our photo gallery of Florida Beach Weddings. Let us help you make your inner dreams a reality. There is no reason you should have anything less than the best on your Orlando wedding day, and we are here to offer it to you at realistic prices that you can afford.
Read Also: Where To Buy Wedding Suits
Wedding Chapels In Orlando Fl
SuperPagesSM – helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local SuperPages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business’s suitability for you. SuperPages advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page.
The Capen House At The Polasek
Every time I see pictures of this small wedding venue, I get the chills. This is one of the most beautiful venues in Orlando, and it sits right on the lakeside of Orlando. This venue is elegant, chic, and surrounded by beautiful green gardens and lakefront views. This is the ideal place to have your small, intimate wedding and celebrate with your closest friends and family. With a cozy and chic vibe, this small wedding venue is a must-see if youre looking to get married in Orlando!
Read Also: How To Officiate A Wedding In California
Surprisingly Affordable Wedding Venues In Orlando
An acclaimed location to get married in Central Florida, Orlando provides a variety of extraordinary event venues. Whether youre envisioning a laidback beach wedding or a sophisticated affair on the grounds of a museum, the Orlando area has you covered.
Plus, many of these popular venues are also surprisingly affordable, which makes the budgeting aspect of your wedding planning much easier. Read on for five affordable wedding venues in Orlando that are perfect for your special event.
If you want a charming, rustic wedding, youll appreciate Isola Farms. The venue features 120 acres of pastures sprinkled with oak trees and a 3,500-square-foot open-air barn.
You can hold your ceremony at one of two outdoor ceremony locations. The most popular is a manicured lawn under a canopy of oak trees with wistful streams of lichen draped on its branches.
Meanwhile, the large barn is ideal for an alfresco reception space, as it includes farmhouse tables, lighting and tasteful decor, and a cake table. The venue also offers a bridal suite, coordination services, and set-up and cleanup for ample convenience.
If you want an affordable wedding infused with the charm the South is known for, this is the perfect venue for you.
Typical Cost: Starts at $3,000
Bonus: The venue features a bar with a vintage tub for drinks and scattered whiskey barrels throughout the reception and cocktail spaces, infusing uniqueness into your nuptials.
Find Isola Farms on .
Event Planning Companies In Orlando Florida
- Anna Christine EventsThis award-winning professional wedding and event planner has serviced Orlando and its neighbors for more than a decade, and has produced hundreds of successful events. With a goal to make your big day unfold exactly as you imagined it, Anna Christine can help with every detail of your wedding, big or small.
- Runway EventsFor more than a decade, this Florida-based, woman-owned, event planning and design company has provided full-service event venue and design services to Orlando locals. Having planned and produced over 600 events , they have the skills and expertise to personalize your wedding and make it just for you.
- Blush By Brandee GaarBlush By Brandee Gaar is a premier wedding and event planner based in Orlando, Florida. Blush has been in the wedding planning business since 2007, and is another notable option for anyone seeking an extravagant and amazing wedding event. They specialize in venue selections and decorations, and provide both full and partial wedding planning services.
Recommended Reading: How To Get A Free Wedding
Pros And Cons Of Having A Wedding In Orlando
- Plenty to doWith ample theme parks and plenty of resorts – not to mention some of the best attractions in Florida – theres always something to do in Orlando.
- Great weatherOrlando boasts no extreme winter conditions and numerous year-round sunshine, making it possible to host your wedding celebration anytime throughout the year.
- Picturesque viewsOrlandos neighborhoods are stunning. These fascinating buildings can serve as a backdrop for all your wedding photos!
- Many vendorsThere are hundreds of wedding vendors in the city, qualified and eager to help produce your big day.
- Honeymoon destinationsOrlando has some of the best honeymoon locations in the United States.
- Summer in Orlando is really hot! Sometimes reaching over 100 degrees!
- CrimeOrlando is one of the most dangerous cities in the United States based on annual crime rates.
- TrafficTraffic is a big problem in Orlando, which can make getting around on time somewhat of a headache.
Dreaming Of A Beautiful Lakeside Wedding In Orlando
Tucked away in a private corner of Lake Buena Vista, Paradise Cove is an idyllic oasis on the shores of Lake Bryan. Twinkling lights and tiki torches add to the magical glow of this secluded paradise. Rainbow hued Adirondack chairs, a palm thatched cabana and sandy beach lend an island vibe to the setting. Paradise Cove will customize a wedding to fit your vision and your budget.
Don’t Miss: What Do You Need In A Wedding Invitation
The Top 4 Small Wedding Venues In Orlando Florida
These top four small wedding venues in Orlandoare sure to wow you. Whether youre looking to elope or just have a smaller, more intimate wedding ceremony, youll need the perfect venue. Not everyone dreams of a large wedding, and there are so many venue options for those looking to live out their small wedding dreams! Small weddings are some of my favorite to shoot since they are so much more intimate. Because a venue is smaller, they can add more intricate details that make your wedding day even more special.
Today, I am going to talk about some of the best small wedding venues in Orlando, Florida, where you can have the small wedding or elopement wedding of your dreams! Lets get right into it
Why Did You Decide To Elope
Emily: We never even discussed anything other than eloping. We knew it was what we wanted for several reasons. We wanted an intimate celebration for just the two of us. A day to really focus on the two of us as a couple.
Chadd: Traditional weddings are overrated to me and we feel that its mostly money spent on other people having fun rather than us enjoying our very special time together.
Recommended Reading: Short Hair Wedding Hair Styles
Florida Wedding Venues Come In All Shapes And Sizes From Quaint Quirky Inns And Wedding Chapels To Giant
The rainbow wedding chapel is northern floridas inclusive and affordable solution to your wedding planning. Most of our packages are designed for weekday ceremonies, monday through friday noon, but others can be scheduled even on weekends. We are experienced in creating beautiful bridal ceremonies in florida.
Wedding Venue Prices In Orlando
Hosting a wedding in the city starts at around $10,000 for 100 guests depending on the services and the venue, but traveling just outside the city to places like Kissimmee, St. Cloud, and Melbourne could reduce the cost. Unlike northern states, Orlando is such a popular spot for travelers in the spring, winter, and fall seasons, and notoriously sweltering in the summer months, you may find discount prices and increased venue availability in July and August.
Don’t Miss: What Color Shapewear Under Wedding Dress
Planning Your Second Wedding Orlando Fl Style
Orlando and Central Floridas weather and numerous attractions make it the ideal place to rekindle your romance. Our Orlando area wedding venues are perfect locations to re-imagine your wedding day, or make a lasting impression on your spouse that they will never forget.
There are numerous reasons why couples choose to renew their vows. Perhaps it is a special anniversary celebration, or maybe you simply want to say I love You in a unique and fulfilling way. One thing is certain there is no better way to reestablish the love you have in your heart for one another as a married couple.
We offer a complete selection of Orlando, FL wedding blessings and vow renewal services with either Christian or civil vows. All of our Orlando wedding venues are available for these ceremonies, as are our other custom services.
We have a wedding secret at Stay Happy Stay in Love in Orlando Our tried and true technique for a long lasting, happy marriage is to always remember the simple words, Yes, Dear.
Seriously though, couples who have chosen Stay happy Stay in Love for their wedding day or vow renewal ceremony always have a special day that they treasure forever. We want your love to blossom for years to come, and we focus on taking all of the pressure off of you so that you can focus on what truly matter most.